Getting a commercial loan isn't easy, but you can start the process off by reading thru these top tips.
1) Have a business plan, with forecasts, projections, financial records and statements.
2) Put your own money down. You'll need a substantial deposit, at least 25%, sometime 30-35% depending on the type of commercial building it is.
3) Apply as soon as you can. It can take 3 months to go thru the process.
4) Deal with a commercial mortgage broker. They have many lenders they deal with. They will find the best lender for your scenario.
5) Never order your own appraisal. The lender will order it directly thru their own channels.