List your Pa Home For Sale
So you’ve been kicking around the idea of listing your home for sale and moving for the past few months, maybe even the last couple of years and you’re finally ready to take that step. The good news is, Pennsylvania real estate is making a comeback, mortgage rates are low, and you’re listing your Pa home in a much more active market than the last several years. You’ll want to pay extra attention to the items listed below to get your sale off to a running start.
- Contact us to set up a listing appointment. You can email us at info@PaRealEstateForSale.com or call our office direct at 215-741-3131. We will arrange a mutually convenient time to meet with you to discuss your sale plans, and craft a custom marketing plan to get your property sold.
- Take a careful inventory of your property. Decide what you are planning on leaving, what you are definitely taking, what’s negotiable at the right price, and what you need to get rid of. Plan to have a yard sale.
- Do a little investigating online to determine what you’d like to ask for your property when you put it up for sale. We will provide a comprehensive CMA, (that’s Comparative Market Analysis) on other recently sold properties and help you arrive at a selling price that meets your timetable and moving plans.
- Determine where your move to will be and gain an understanding of that market as well. We have all the Century 21 real estate tools to help you get the right information to make an educated decision on your next home.
- Get pre-qualified for the loan on the property (or at least loan amount) you wish to borrow to buy your next home. Don’t skip this step and leave it til last. We can assist and get you pre-qualified right away.
- Pick an ideal date to close by. This will be important as it may affect your pricing, kids school registration, your availability to house hunt for your new home, and your schedule.
- Familiarize yourself about 10 top ways to sell your home faster including de-cluttering, curb appeal, and repairs you may need to make.
- Know your financial situation. We all have our ideals and then there is “what we’re willing to accept.” Have those difficult discussions upfront and you’ll be on your way to a smoother sale.
- Let us know when your home will be available for showing.
- Review your (CIS) Consumer Information Statement that your agent provides to you and sign your listing agreement and let us get to work marketing your home for sale.
What Happens Once I List My Home For Sale with you?
- We will take photos of your home to show it in it’s best form (Cut the grass, declutter out front, clean up the yard) After photos are taken, we will install a lockbox on your door to make it available for agents to access for showings.
- We will list your home on Trend/MLS as well as 40 to 50 other real estate related sites including Trulia, Active Rain, Zillow, ZipRealty, google,vast, oodle, Homescape, Hotpads, vast, Yahoo real estate, NetEquityLoans, and a number of other home and social networking sites
- We also market on Facebook, twitter, various blogs, Phillyburbs.com, Philly.com, Homes.com, Century 21 and other real estate agents and brokers who in our circle. It may be featured in the newspaper as well.
- We also do email blasts to home shoppers who fill out loan applications on our website who’s home searches fit the criteria of your home for sale.
- Once an interested party contacts us to see the home, we will contact you about a showing time and find out when you can make the home available. (we strongly recommend you plan on NOT being at home when it is shown for a number of reasons)
- When an offer is presented, you will be made aware of the offer and it’s terms and decide whether you’d like to accept or make a counteroffer. We will assist you in all phases of negotiation.
- Once an offer is accepted, we will work closely with the buyers agent (or the buyers directly if no agent) to get the required township or boro inspections scheduled, coordinate a home inspection (if requested)
- We will help you coordinate your move to your new location. Please see our moving checklist page.
- We will arrange the settlement date, coordinate all closing details with all parties involved and move forward toward a smooth settlement.
Click to see our reviews
Mike and Jill Kohler
Top Home Selling Tips
Preparing your home for sale
Is now the right time to sell?