Stress accompanies a real estate sale for most people. There are many steps to buying or selling a home. Navigation throughout this process can be tedious and trying even for seasoned buyers and sellers. Let's explore some situations that can go wrong in real estate sales.
On the buyers end:
Here are some things that can go wrong on the buyer’s end of a real estate sale:
1) The buyer changes their mind, they want to back out of the deal
2) The buyers credit changes during the purchase and they no longer qualify
3) They buyer has provided false or misleading information to the lender, they won’t get their loan approved.
4) Either the buyer or co-buyer dies
5) Either the buyer or co-buyer loses their job
6) Maybe there was major problems with the home inspection
On the seller’s send, here are some isues:
1) The sellers changes their mind
2) They have liens they must pay and need cash for
3) The inspections don’t pass and they don’t have the money required to fix them
4) The seller won’t sign the papers for closing